Mersen participates again this year at the major international tradeshow for Power Electronics in Europe.
In addition to presenting latest Mersen innovations Mersen will host both Idealec (a recognized designer and manufacturer of laminated bus bars) and FTCAP (specialist in development and production of capacitors), two companies acquired by the Mersen group in 2018. With these acquisitions, the company has strengthened its position as a global provider of Solutions for Power Management.
Mersen will be exhibiting the future of protection for EV and battery storage applications:
- DC Fuse, now up to 1,500 VDC
- Hybrid pyro-fuse and power relay
- Monitoring busbar for battery cell connection and sensing
- Air and water cooling solutions for latest IGBT and SiC generations
- High reliability busbar
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors